Friday, March 5, 2010

Spotlight Award

awardspotlight

Carolyn at Ford Family Photos has passed me this award.  I am honored that she finds my blog worthy.  It is asked that I pass it on to three other’s whose blog I want to bring to your attention. 

Diane at Desert Colors gives an in depth view of the natural world around Tucson and from time to time the urban world there as well. It was also Diane who brought me into the world of blogging and I keep learning to be a better blogger from reading her blog.

Noelle at Ramblings from a Desert Garden give wonderful advice on gardening in the desert.  Much of her advice is useful even for those in more moderate climates and her blog is well worth a look for anyone.

Yogi at Yogi's Den has a very eclectic blog with reviews of books and movies, tips on geocaching, interesting things to see and do in the Tulsa area.  What is best, though, is the devotion he expresses towards his wife and son.

4 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Congratulations on your award. If anybody deserves it you do. Your blog is a must read every day for me.

And thank you for passing on to me. I appreciate it very much.

happily retired gal said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award. Diane at Desert Colors but don't believe I've visited Noelle's blog and haven't been by Yogi's Den in a very long time. I'll check them out when time permits. Thanks for the links.
Hugs and blessings,

Diane AZ said...

Wow, that looks like a great blue heron in a nest in your header, fantastic capture!

Congrats on your well-deserved award for your blog which I find very entertaining. Visiting your blog inspires me to be more active and adventurous and also to try to take better and more creative pictures. Thank you for including me on your list of blogs to spotlight.

fredamans said...

Congrats on the award, you deserve it!