Saturday, October 27, 2018

Changing of the Seasons

We were late getting to the Eastern Sierra to close the cabin.  The aspen were well past their peak.



I got what color I could then looked around to see what else I might find to photograph.


Over at the creek I realized why we had such a hard time heating up the cabin the previous night.


There were some wonderful ice formations along the creek.


The next day I decided to check out a small cascade up by the lake.   The sun was in the wrong spot for the easy shot.  The sun flare wasn't nearly as pleasing as in the shot of the aspen. To get in a position to put the sun to the side I would have clime around and up the large rock the water was flowing over.  Is this old lady still spry enough?

Of course!

And, of course, my lens cap and my foot wound up in a pool of water.  I rescued the lens cap and my shoe was just a little damp.  

Find more views of our world at Our World, Tuesday

1 comment:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

A wonderland! Except for the wet shoe part.